Russ Inc. Russian Universal Services (323) 650-2233
facebook Follow us on Facebook  
:: Home ::
:: Visas ::
:: Home ::
  New Passport
  Add Pages
Name Change
  Lost or Stolen
:: Russian Passport ::
:: International Driver License ::
:: Immigration Services ::
:: Legal Services ::
:: Certified Translations ::
:: About Us ::
:: Contact ::
Insure your trip with
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Protection Products
Int'l Driver's Licence
Apply for International Driver's Licence

US Passport -

Name Change/Correction US Passport

US Passport United States

Get a Passport in time for your trip!
This form should only be used for making a data change for a previously issued, currently valid U.S. passport WITHIN one year from the date of issue:
When there is a change in your identifying information, such as a name-change due to marriage or by court order;
- To extend the validity of certain previously limited passports; or
- To correct a Passport Services printing error.

Name Change/Correction - US Passport

Step 1: Gathering the necessary documents
Step 2: Shipping the documents
US Flag
US Emblem

Passport Application (Form DS-5504)
Please download and fill out this application form. Be sure to sign and date your application.

Passport Application must be completed online.

2 Proof of Name Change
A certified copy of either
- A marriage certificate, or
- A name change court decree
3 Letter of Authorization
Please print out 1 copy of this letter. Fill out all the necessary information and sign.
4 Two Passport Photos
Photos must be recent, identical, 2x2 inches, not from a vending machine.
More on photo requirements
5 Recently issued Passport
Make sure that the your passport was issued less than one year ago. If it is more than one year since the date of issue, you must apply for the passport renewal or for the new passport (if applicable).  
6 Travel Itineary (Rush Service Only )
- Copy of a plane ticket to a foreign country, or
- Copy of a travel itinerary with the applicant's name showing dates and flight info, or if neither is available and traveling for business

- Certified Check or Money Order payable to the
"US Department of State" for $60

- Certified Check or Money Order payable to the
"Russian Universal Serivces Inc.":

  - for $150 for 5 business day service;
  - for $300 for 2 business day service;
  - for $400 for the next business day service.

Name Change/Correction - US Passport


For faster service and accurate tracking we recommend using FedEx. Please make sure that the following documents are included:

  1. Signed and dated Re-application Form (DS-5504)
  2. Proof of the name change
  3. Valid recently issued (no more than one year ago) Passport
  4. Signed Letter of Authorization
  5. Travel Itinerary (Rush Service only)
  6. Certified Check or Money Order for $60 payable to "US Department of State."
  7. Certified Check or Money Order for appropriate amount payable to "Russian Universal Services Inc."
Our Address:
Russian Universal Services Inc.,
1123 N Fairfax Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Name Change/Correction - US Passport

Email us at or call us at (323) 650-2233.