Russ Inc. Russian Universal Services (323) 650-2233
facebook Follow us on Facebook  
:: Home ::
:: Visas ::
:: U.S. Passport ::
:: Russian Passport ::
:: International Driver License ::
:: Immigration Services ::
  Green Card Lottery
  Family Reunion (I-130)
Employment Authorization Card
  Student Visa
  Fiancé Visa
  Political Asylum
  Guest & Business Invitations
  Affidavit of Support
  Green Card & Citizenship
  Travel Passport
  Immigration Forms
:: Legal Services ::
:: Certified Translations ::
:: About Us ::
:: Contact ::
Insure your trip with
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Protection Products
Int'l Driver's Licence
Apply for International Driver's Licence

Immigration Services -

Employment Authorization Card

Every US employer must check that all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are authorized to work in the USA. Certain temporary aliens in the US can apply for employment authorization (work permit) by filing the form I-765, along with required documents.

Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is a document issued by US CIS that serves as evidence that the holder is authorized to work in the United States.

If you are a US citizen, lawful permanent resident (green card holder) or a conditional resident, you do not required EAD to work in the US. Proof of you US citizenship or green card is your proof of work authorization in the US. If you are authorized to work for a specific employer, such as foreign government, you do not need EAD. Your passport and your form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record (white card) serves as your authorization to work in the USA.