Russ Inc. Russian Universal Services (323) 650-2233
facebook Follow us on Facebook  
:: Home ::
:: Visas ::
:: U.S. Passport ::
:: Russian Passport ::
:: International Driver License ::
:: Immigration Services ::
  Green Card Lottery
  Family Reunion (I-130)
  Employment Authorization Card
  Student Visa
  Fiancé Visa
  Political Asylum
  Guest & Business Invitations
  Affidavit of Support
  Green Card & Citizenship
Travel Passport
  Immigration Forms
:: Legal Services ::
:: Certified Translations ::
:: About Us ::
:: Contact ::
Insure your trip with
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Protection Products
Int'l Driver's Licence
Apply for International Driver's Licence

Immigration Services -

Travel Passport

We can help with obtaining your Travel Passport a travel document for non-US citizens legally residing in the USA and having a green-card or white card (with immigration status of Refugee, Asylee or Parolee).

You can get your Travel Passport within 4-10 months; your total cost will be $540.00. Alternatively you may expedite the issuance of your Travel Passport, which will take 2-6 weeks, with the total cost of $675.00.

Please fill out the questionnaire below and mail to us 2 passport-size pictures, a copy of the document verifying your immigration status in the USA (White Card or Green Card), your old Travel Passport (if youve had one before), a copy of you Social Security Card, along with a copy of your valid Driver License, or ID card, or a national passport.